- Full access to conference program, simulations, sessions and social events
- – 5 nights and 6 day accommodation at Dreamworld Resort, Karachi
- – Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner refreshments and tea
- – Delegate Kit (shirts, bag, and giveaways)
- – YLC Certificate of Achievement on the completion of social enterprise projects.
If you meet the following criteria, we’ll be more than happy to have you on board:
- – YLC is for the youth aged between 18-24. Bring along your valid CNIC or Passport to support the same.
- – A completed YLC application form is required. Incomplete forms will not be considered. You can register for the form available online on our website www.ylc.sol.edu.pk
- – A constructive & resilient attitude.
- – YLC is an inclusive event and goes far in ensuring accessibility for participants with different learning abilities.
YLC Team will select the participants who have a passion to learn, a desire to excel & a love for sharing.
- – Draft and send sponsorship letters to organizations.
- – Get in touch with the team, explaining what they’ve done so far to raise the fee and the team will give tips on how to proceed.
* Please make a cheque payable to ‘School of Leadership’